Table of Contents
- RK Guns: Best Concealed Carry Pistols
- KIMBER ULTRA CARRY II
RK Guns: Best Concealed Carry Pistols
RK Guns offers the best weapons selections from the theatrical .357 Magnum and Remington 700 to the more personal concealed carry pistols. The famous Walther CCP M2 and the PK380 offer a unique firearm with great safety features and reliability. RK Guns even sells Kimber, Ruger, and Glock handguns for one of the cheapest prices on the market, compared to DIcks Sporting Goods and Cabellas. All of the guns below fit the need to have a reliable pistol you can conceal on your hip, ankle, or in a shoulder holster. I prefer to carry a pistol with higher stopping power, like the Kimber Ultra Carry II. However, if you’re looking for the more traditional 9mm pistol, the Ruger SR9C is a perfect choice. Regardless of your preferred pistol caliber, I highly recommend expanding your horizons and learning about more weapons.
Walther PK380 Auto Sub Compact
If you’ve ever fired a Walther pistol, you don’t have to guess why so many Americans across the country are buying them. To me, the PK380 is the best-concealed carry pistol on the market with price, comfort, practicality, and safety. This is the lightest of all the pistols listed, at just over 1 pound (1.1 lbs) and only 6.5″ long, makes it very flexible for where and how you can carry a pistol. This is the perfect pistol for most women, children, and men with smaller hands because it’s small and has virtually no recoil. The PK380 packs a little less punch than a 9mm pistol, but gains the benefits of less recoil and more control. The PK 380 fires in both double and single-action with an 11 lb trigger pull in double-action and a 4 lb pull in single-action.
|Action||Single Action / Double Action|
|Grip||Rugged Texture/ replaceable backstrap|
- Perfect to conceal anywhere including larger pockets
- Affordable for a brand new Walther!
- Added safety of a really heavy trigger pull in double-action
- Light trigger pull for a single-action fired gun
- Great capacity
- .380 is less powerful than a 9mm, which means you’re going to have to be very accurate in hitting your target
- Can be very difficult to grip for large men with bear paws
- Coated slide and barrel resist corrosion
- Custom accessory rail mounts optional flashlight or laser
- Three-dot polymer combat sights for rapid target acquisition
- Eight-round magazine capacity
Where Can I Buy The Walther PK380?
Walther is one of the guns that envokes a special kind of memory for anyone who’s ever owned one because they’re incredible guns, both practically and beautifully made. The link below is to Palmetto State Armory because I believe they have the best prices (specifically for vets and cops). RK Guns has phenomenal prices as well and sells almost 30 different Walther pistols to choose from. If you’re trying to go used, Armslist or Gun Broker are great choices and will save you around $100-200. You just have to be careful because you never know what you’re going to get from individual sellers, especially on Gun Broker. Cabella’s offers some great deals on the PK380 as well, but you’d have to be near a store to really take advantage of their deals.
Walther CCP M2
The Walther Concealed Carry Pistol (CCP) M2 is much like the Pk380 with a similar barrel and overall length, but a 9mm pistol packs more punch than the .380. Personally, the CCP M2 is one of my favorite 9mm pistols because it’s the easiest 9mm pistol to rack, fire, and clean. One thing that has always separated Glock from its competitors is how easy it is to take apart and put it back together. I would argue that this is at least comparable with the ease in which it’s taken apart with the Glock. The most noticeable difference with the CCP M2 is how easy it is to rack and chamber a round (I can rack this pistol with 2 fingers). The recoil reduction technology introduced with the Softcoil gas assists the racking of the slide and reduces the felt recoil by half. For a lightweight, reliable, and easy to own gun, the Walther CCP M2 is a gun to consider.
|Model Name||CCP M2|
|Sights||Low Profile 3-Dot|
- Very affordable for a gun of this quality
- customization with light or laser on the bottom barrel rail system
- Easy to take apart and clean
- Shorter than the PK380 makes it concealable for any holster
- Reduced recoil technology is noticeable from the first shot to the last
- I have no complaints
- Recoil reduction technology
- Softcoil gas assists with the racking of your slide
- Polymer grip is weather-resistant
- Rail system on the bottom of the barrel for easy light or laser attachment
Where Can I Buy The Walther CCP?
The SR9C is always a great option for your concealed carry purposes because of its incredible versatility and customization. Many issues with concealed carry pistols or revolvers are more about the feel of the gun due to the shooter’s hand size. The Ruger SR9C offers a reversible backstrap that is either arched or flat to provide a different grip without using extra tools or inserts. Ruger also made this pistol completely ambidextrous with the manual safety and magazine release button. If you buy from RK Guns, you’ll receive this gun with a 10 and 17-round magazine. There are not many handguns that offer an 18-round firing capacity without reloading, but Ruger has always been a name you count on when it comes to breaking barriers in the industry.
|Model Name||SR9c Compact|
|Sights||3 Dot Adjustable|
- Customizable sights
- Customizable backstraps
- Rail system for light or laser attachment
- Great price for such a big name brand
- You really start to feel the rigidness of the grip after 1 or 2 mags
- Unique reversible backstrap (flat or arched) that allows shooters to quickly customize the size and feel of the grip, without the use of separate inserts or special tools.
- Integral accessory mounting rail provides space for mounting lights, lasers and other tactical accessories.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system features a raked-forward front sight for easy removal from the holster and an adjustable rear sight.
- High-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Manual safety and D-shaped magazine release are easy to reach and actuate and appeal to both left- and right-handed shooters.
- Full-line of calibers available (9mm Luger, 40 S&W and 45 Auto)
- Patented loaded chamber indicator provides confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Ships with two 17-round flush fit magazines.
Where Can I Buy The Ruger SR9C?
- RK Guns
- Palmetto State Armory
- Utah Gun Exchange
The Glock 30 Gen 4 pistol is one of the most unique concealed carry pistols on the market due to its small size and big punch (.45 Auto). This gun is great for police to carry as a secondary or even their primary pistol. The stopping power from a .45 Auto is enough to bring down any assailant, regardless of where you hit them because of the sheer force it hits with. The Glock 30 carries 11 rounds (1 in the chamber) and fires from single-action, which cuts down the on the trigger pull weight and first-shot accuracy. As any war-fighter or police officer knows, that first shot is everything, so you don’t want to miss your target due to a heavy trigger pull. As most cops love the Glock 22, the Glock 30 would fit them just as well, without the kick of a .40 S&W bullet. The Glock 30 is only 1.27″ wide at the grip and still less than 7″ long, so it’s easy to fit in any concealed carry holster you could find.
|Model Name||G30 G4|
|Sights||Front: White Dot | Rear: White Outline|
|Trigger Pull weight||6-7 lbs|
|Safety||Safe Action-3 Separate Auto Safeties|
- Easiest of all pistols to customize
- Stopping power of a .45 auto bullet
- Thin enough to fit almost any hand size
- Easy to find used models for hundreds of cheaper
- Great carrying capacity
- No manual safety makes me nervous
- Expensive vs other compact pistols
- Safe Action system offers 3-separate safeties
- Interchangeable backstraps
- Glock offers the most customization available for color, grips, sights, optics, lights, and lasers
Where Can I Buy The Glock 30?
KIMBER ULTRA CARRY II
Most people prefer carrying a 9mm pistol, but some guys/girls, like myself, would rather carry something with more stopping power, like this .45 ACP from Kimber. With an 8 round capacity combined with the stopping power of a .45 ACP, this concealed carry is everything you need. The Kimber Ultra Carry II is accompanied by the Crimson Trace Laser Grips for precise target identification. Normally, a .45 caliber handgun is wider, to carry the double-stack ammo, but the Kimber Ultra is only 1.26″ wide at the grip because it’s a single-stack pistol. All Kimbers come with the same aluminum match-grade trigger, providing a perfect 4 lb pull and excellent recoil control. If I could afford this gun, I would own it as my primary concealed carry pistol. Since the Ultra II only weighs 1.5 lbs and is less than 7″ long, this is a great gun as a back up for law enforcement, as well. Just like anything in life, if you want something truly special, it’s going to cost you, guns are no different.
|Model Name||Ultra Crimson Carry II|
|Sights||Fixed low profile|
|Grip||Crimson Trace Lasergrips; Double diamond Rosewood|
|Trigger Pull Weight||4-5 lbs|
|Safety||Thumb and Grip Safety|
|Finish||Duo-Tone, Matte Black/Satin Silver|
- Incredibly smooth trigger pull
- Enough stopping power for any danger other than a Grizzly Bear or Bison
- Comes with interactive laser-attached grip from Crimson Trace that provides constant laser for rapid target identification
- 2 safety mechanisms that require your hand to suppress the lever in the grip and a button for your thumb to push to pull the trigger
- Great capacity
- All Kimber handguns feel as expensive as their price tags suggest, but their quality is always incredible
- Very expensive
- Full-length Guide Rod
- Barrel Material: Match grade steel
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Trigger: Aluminum Match Grade; Factory setting (approximate pounds): 4.0 – 5.0
- Crimson Trace Lasergrips ensure rapid target acquisition and accurate shot placement
Where Can I Buy The Kimber Ultra Carry II?