Primary Arms Optics is proud to announce that the SLx 1x MicroPrism has received a special recommendation for duty-use by the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA).
The NTOA testing focuses on real, practical performance, evaluating products by their value to Law Enforcement operations.
These tests encompass weeks of field testing by a panel of Law Enforcement professionals, who score products according to at least 6 of 13 primary criteria, including Design, Performance, Ease of Use, Size, Quality, Durability, Storage, Versatility, Convenience, Application, Comfort, Accuracy, and Cleaning & Maintenance.
To receive a basic recommendation, the product must average at least a 3 across all criteria, while special recommendations are given to products with an average score of 4+.
The Primary Arms Optics SLx MicroPrism received a 4.38 overall average, qualifying it for a special recommendation.
Upgraded ACSS Cyclops Reticle
Primary Arms SLx 1x MicroPrism Specs and Features
- Battery Life: 29,000 Hours
- Battery Type: CR2032 3V Lithium Coin
- Click Value: 1 MOA
- Usable Eye Relief Range: 2" to 6" with 3.6" for optimum Field of View
- Field View @ 100 yards: 76.50 ft
- Focal Plane: Prism Scope
- Magnification: 1X
- Reticle: Illuminated ACSS CYCLOPS G2 (available in GREEN or RED)
- Etched Reticle, perfect answer for astigmatism and works without illumination
- Diopter for precision reticle clarity
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Total Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
- 13 Illumination settings including Night Vision and true Daylight Bright
- 3 Night Vision Settings: Low, Med & Flood
- AutoLive motion-sensing on/off battery saving technology
- IP67 Waterproof, nitrogen purged for fog resistance, and dust proof
In reviewing the optic, evaluators noted its versatility, agility, and optical clarity. One noted, "Overall, I was impressed with this scope. It is small compared to others on the market, however, it still has a lot of the features that larger and more expensive scopes on the market have. It is well built, and it appears that it will hold up in harsh conditions…."
These reviews reflected many of the features promoted by Primary Arms Optics’ SLx line, which built Primary Arms’ reputation for innovation, reliability, and value.
All SLx optics undergo rigorous field-testing during development to best serve the user in any environment. As with all SLx optics, the SLx 1x MicroPrisms come with a comprehensive lifetime warranty and commitment to customer satisfaction.
"We’re honored to have received another special recommendation from the NTOA," says Donald Riley, Vice President and General Manager of Primary Arms Optics. "The SLx 1x MicroPrism is a truly groundbreaking new optic, and for officers in the line of duty, its close-quarters performance and exceptional reliability are certain to be appreciated."