SIG SAUER Electro Optics is pleased to announce the first expansion of the ROMEOZero line of micro reflex sights for 2022 with the introduction of the ROMEOZero ELITE – bringing a new level of performance and durability to ultra-compact reflex sights.
“The ROMEOZero ELITE takes the innovation of the award-winning ROMEOZero to the next level with premium features, beginning with a glass lens for unmatched clarity, scratch-resistance and a distortion-free picture. Additionally, a new proprietary carbon-infused and ruggedized polymer housing provides category-leading drop protection,” said Andy York, President, SIG SAUER Electro-Optics.
“With the continued proliferation of optics-ready sub-compact pistols from a wide variety of manufacturers, and red dot optics becoming the standard for everyday carry, the ROMEOZero ELITE combines fast target acquisition with exceptional ruggedness and optical performance, at an affordable price.”
The SIG SAUER Electro-Optics ROMEOZero ELITE is a premium micro-open reflex sight that’s optimized for concealed carry pistols, slim slide profiles such as single stack 1911s, and sub-compact firearms and features an aspherical glass lens with zero distortion.
The ROMEOZero Elite has an RMSc footprint and is constructed with a carbon-infused weapons-grade ultralight polymer housing for increased drop and shock protection and comes with a structurally enhanced steel shroud for added protection.
The ROMEOZero ELITE is available with a circle dot reticle that has a 2MOA dot in combination with a 32 MOA circle, or a standard 3 MOA dot only, has eight daytime illumination settings and uses a CR1632 battery for up to 20,000 hours of run time.
The new ELITE models also include T.A.P. (Touch Activated Programming) for an additional method of changing brightness and reticles and a SuperLuminova glow-in-the-dark backup rear sight.
The ROMEOZero ELITE is fully assembled in the U.S.A. at the SIG SAUER Electro-Optics facility in Wilsonville, Oregon.
ROMEOZero ELITE Specifications
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
- Reticle: Circle dot with 2 MOA Red Dot / 32 MOA Circle, or 3 MOA dot only
- Illumination Settings: 8 Daylight
- Overall Length: 1.6 inches
- Overall Width: .98 inches
- Overall Height: 1 inch
- Weight (w/o battery): 0.5 ounces
ROMEOZero ELITE Features
- Carbon-Infused Ruggedized Polymer Body
- Distortion-Free Aspheric Glass Lens
- Circle-Dot Reticle For Fast Target Acquisition
- Touch Activated Programming (TAP) Technology
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- Parallax free
- Highly efficient, point source LED emitter for a crisp dot that is 8 times more efficient than conventional red dots
- 10-year battery life (unrivaled in a micro reflex sight)
The SIG SAUER Electro-Optics ROMEOZero Elite is now shipping and available for purchase at sigsauer.com.
Related Article – The Suppressor Ready Sig Sauer P320 XCarry
Check out our DAILY DEALS page for industry deals and discounts.
Visit our Amazon Influencer Page for more products we recommend: https://www.amazon.com/shop/refactortactical