Location: Aberdeen, NC
Salary range: Competitive Based on Experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K, Paid vacation
Employment type: Full Time, Management Level
Department: Sales & Marketing
Position: Marketing Manager
Why Quantico Tactical?
Quantico Tactical is the premier source for operational equipment for the military and federal agencies. Additionally, we are one of only twelve Gold Superior Suppliers to the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) for 2017 and the largest North Carolina based Federal contractor. Because of our success and continued growth, these are immediate hire positions and a great opportunity to become a member of our team.
A high percentage of our employees are military veterans with experience in an expansive array of operational specialties. This also deeply affects our corporate culture in that we are an intensely mission-focused team of professionals that embrace the values of integrity, teamwork, accountability and unyielding dedication.
We are a market leader with the best team, unparalleled products and procurement solutions for our industry. We offer a great opportunity to play a vital role in supporting the noble cause of our military and federal customers worldwide in a dynamically growing organization.
Quantico Tactical is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who has firearm and tactical industry knowledge. The ideal candidate is a US military veteran and/or serious tactical enthusiast, possesses a Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Marketing or Communications and is someone who can work independently managing large projects. This is an exciting and very unique opportunity for someone with the drive and interest to submerse themselves in the firearm & tactical world.
This position is located from our corporate HQ in Aberdeen, NC and cannot be done remotely.
- Develop deliberate marketing strategies and campaigns that align with business goals.
- Plan and execute corporate events and in-house trade shows
- Coordinate attendance and exhibition at industry trade shows
- Develop and maintain product catalogs
- Oversee Co-op advertising programs
- Manage advertising across multiple types of media
- Maintain, and continue to develop, company website
- Vendor relations with regards to joint marketing efforts
- Develop and maintain all marketing content to include the creation of multimedia marketing materials, copy, presentations, marketing collateral and videos
- Work closely with graphic artist to develop all promotional material
- Travel and attendance at weekend/evening events occasionally required
Skills / Knowledge:
- Must have a proven track record of marketing success in the defense or tactical industry
- Trade show management experience is non-negotiable
- Catalog development and management experience is non-negotiable
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have effective vendor management and negotiations skills
- Must be an excellent communicator – both in writing and in person – with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with drive and strong leadership
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Marketing or Communications
- 5+ Years experience in marketing
- 3+ Years in management positions
- Graphic skills a plus
Send your cover letter and your resume to Opportunities@QuanticoTactical.com
Only those candidates offered interviews will be contacted
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Quantico Tactical is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business