The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 set the standard for large format 9mm pistols.
New and Upgraded CZ Scorpion 3+ Pistol
The new CZ Scorpion 3+ builds on those proven features, adding customer-requested upgrades. The fully redesigned pistol not only improves the Scorpion’s ergonomics and user-friendly operation, but it incorporates advanced materials that are tougher and lighter than before.
Ambidextrous controls are the gold standard in modern firearm design. In addition to the ambi safety found on the EVO 3, the Scorpion 3+ includes an ambidextrous bolt catch allowing for the user to operate it left or right-handed. The new AR-style mag release is accessible on both sides. The operation of the 3+ is now super intuitive – essential in high-stress situations!
The new ergonomic grip design makes it a more comfortable shooting experience for the user. The M-LOK® handguard is now upgraded from aluminum to polymer to reduce heat transfer.
A slimmed-down upper receiver accommodates more options when attaching different accessories to replace the end cap. A redesigned magwell is resized, adding more purchase on the handguard for large or gloved hands. The adjustable four aperture aluminum sights are updated to deliver lower 1/3 co-witness with popular red dots, providing a better sight picture and reliable backup.
CZ added recessed texture to the magazine for positive purchase during reloads. Users will also notice a locking window on the mag body that accommodates the new AR-style mag release. The new CZ Scorpion magazine is also compatible with previous generations of the Scorpion.
The micro features a 4.2-inch cold hammer-forged barrel is threaded 1/2×28 and comes equipped with a removable flash can. The micro is an extremely compact pistol for maneuverability in tight quarters. The newly redesigned Scorpion 3+ pistols build on the success of the original’s proven features with enhancements throughout the gun.
CZ Scorpion 3+ Pistol Features
- Ambidextrous bolt catch
- Ambidextrous mag release
- Upgraded grip design
- Enhanced sights
- Redesigned polymer handguard
- Improved upper and lower receiver
- New magazines, backwards compatible with Scorpion EVO 3 models
CZ Scorpion 3+ Micro Pistol Specifications
- SKU: 91420
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity: 20 Rounds
- Magazine Type: Double stack polymer
- Frame/Slide: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Sights: Adjustable, Aluminum
- Grips: Polymer, adjustable for reach to the trigger
- Barrel: 4.2 in, Cold hammer-forged, threaded 1/2×28; (micro)
- Weight: 4.7 lbs.
- Overall Length: 14.63-inches
- Height: 8.9-inches
- Width: 2.4-inches
- Safety: Ambidextrous thumb safety
- New CZ Scorpion Price: $1,299
Since 1997, CZ-USA has offered American shooters and hunters the best firearms the Czech Republic has to offer. In 2019, CZ-USA completed yet another milestone by producing CZ firearms here in the United States at CZ-USA’s Kansas City, Kansas, facility. With the aid of this new production capability, CZ-USA will continue to improve, innovate, and add to the CZ-USA line-up of high-quality, affordable handguns, rifles, shotguns, plus custom-quality handguns from Dan Wesson. See how CZ-USA can make your shooting better, easier and a lot more fun at cz-usa.com/.
Check out our DAILY DEALS page for industry deals and discounts.
Visit our Amazon Influencer Page for more products we recommend: https://www.amazon.com/shop/refactortactical
Table of Contents
- CZ Scorpion 3+ Pistol Features
- CZ Scorpion 3+ Micro Pistol Specifications
- About CZ-USA
- Viridian E SERIES Green and Red Laser Sight for the PSA Dagger
- The Battle of the Baffles | The Best Suppressor Baffle Design
- Winfield Watch Sky Lead Stainless [Review]
- AR15 Barrel Profiles | Choosing the Right One for Your Build
- What is a Fluted Barrel and Why Should You Care?
- ATF Pistol Brace Rule and What Your Options Are
- Complying with Short Barrel Rifle Laws: What You Need to Know
- The Short and Long of It: Understanding AR Gas System Lengths
- Trail Boss Upgrades With K&N Filters
- Best Tactical Watches From MTM Watch