We’ve spent the past few months building out our new 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat into one hell of a gun truck.
We chose the Ford Ranger platform after seeing it in use overseas by both the US Government and foreign militaries.
The purpose of the truck is for use as a prop in our company photography and the truck can be rented by our clients for their marketing needs.
We’ve received a lot of questions about what upgrades we did to the truck, so here are a few of the specs.
- Leitner Design Bed Rack ACS Forged with all accessories
- Addictive Desert Design – Stealth Fighter Front and Rear bumpers with sliders
- Camburg Suspension CAMBURG FORD RANGER 2WD/4WD 19-21 FOX 2.5 FACTORY DSC KIT
- Grey Man Tactical interior and exterior molle systems plus accessories
Other Build Components
- Method Race Wheels MR701 Black
- Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/75R17
- Baja Design Lights
- Warn VR EVO 10-S Winch
- Factor 55 Fairlead and UltraHook
- Safari Snorkel
- Truck Vault Bed System
- Alpha Rex Headlights
Why no Hilux? We get a lot of people asking why we opted to go with the Ford Ranger rather than the Toyota Hilux which is more traditionally used by SOF elements overseas.
First, getting a Hilux in the states is extremely difficult and we didn’t want to half-ass it with a Toyota Tacoma.
Second, Ford Rangers are becoming increasingly more popular for use by SOF elements of foreign militaries due to the US Government’s contracts with US can manufacturers.
So Ford is certainly an up-and-coming brand and will be used a lot more by US Government units moving forward.
Check out our DAILY DEALS page for industry deals and discounts.
Visit our Amazon Influencer Page for more products we recommend: https://www.amazon.com/shop/refactortactical