It’s that time of year again where everyone is looking out for the big discounts, but one specific to Veterans in this busy holiday season is Veterans’ Day. Typically we see coupon codes, free burgers, discounts of tactical gear, but not too often do we see things like discounted prime accounts. This year, Amazon Prime is on the list.
Now before you get too upset because you’ve already opened an account, you can renew your current account at their lowest rate from now until November 11. However, only you, the veteran or military member can take advantage. Of course, most families share an account, so it’s really not that big of a deal.
- Active Duty
- National Guard
- Everyone not listed above, including dependents
One year accounts will run you $79, originally $119. Of course, you’ll have to verify your information first. Simply make sure you don’t have to try more than three times, otherwise, you’ll have to talk with customer support (no one wants to do that).
So, go sign-up before it’s too late! Click on any of the images below to learn more.
“To receive this promotion, you must be a verified U.S. veteran, Active Duty or Reserve or National Guard member.
- This promotion is available Nov 6–11
- If eligible, you can sign up for Prime at $79/year (normally $119/year) for the first year
- You can attempt verification a maximum of three times
- Prime Student and discounted Prime members are not eligible for this promotion
- Amazon and Partner Rewards points can’t be applied towards this promotion
Note: Discharge date is the day you left the military”